Nonprofit Careers e-bulletin
Deployed every Tuesday at 8:00 AM ET to a subscribership of over 8,000, Nonprofit Careers is a powerful and effective vehicle for you to search for your next great hire. Each weekly edition is posted here and on Facebook (ANA Nonprofit Federation), Twitter (@ANANonprofit), and LinkedIn for additional exposure. Posts are strictly limited to employment opportunities in or directly supporting the nonprofit sector.
How to post:
- 150 words maximum in single paragraph format with contact information
- No formatting (bold, italics, bullets, or logos, etc.)
- Each ad will begin with the organization/company name followed by position title, location and the date originally posted
- Ads will appear in four (4) consecutive issues of the Nonprofit Careers e-bulletin, unless we are directed to pull the ad prior to its expiration
- Ads are taken on a rolling first-come, first-served basis with the most recent appearing at the top of the listing; opportunities at nonprofit organizations appear first followed by those in the commercial sector.
- To relist a position, the ad must be resubmitted and the applicable fee paid
- No generic ads accepted
- Due to the large number of ads we receive, the Nonprofit Federation will not edit submissions; ads that do not meet our specifications will be returned for editing.
- Email ads in text format per the specifications to Alicia Osgood.
Fee structure & invoicing:
- Member Nonprofit Organizations — FREE (limit of 3 per organization per issue)
- Corporate Partners — $200 — up to 3 positions
- Non-members of the Nonprofit Federation — $350 — up to 2 positions
An invoice will be sent electronically upon receipt of your posting.