ANA Nonprofit Careers
Published every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. EST, employment listings in ANA Nonprofit Careers are limited to those in or directly supporting the nonprofit sector. ANA member nonprofit organizations post complimentary.
Each weekly edition is posted on Facebook (ANA Nonprofit Federation), Twitter (@ANANonprofit), and LinkedIn.
How to post:
- 150 words maximum in single paragraph format with contact information
- No formatting (bold, italics, bullets, or logos, etc.)
- Each ad will begin with the organization or company name followed by position title, location and the date originally posted
- Ads will appear in four (4) consecutive issues of ANA Nonprofit Careers, unless we are directed to pull the ad prior to its expiration
- Ads are taken on a rolling first-come, first-served basis with the most recent appearing at the top of the listing; opportunities at nonprofit organizations appear first followed by those with agencies and suppliers.
- To relist a position, the ad must be resubmitted, and the applicable fee paid
- No generic ads accepted
- Due to the large number of ads we receive, the Nonprofit Federation will not edit submissions; ads that do not meet our specifications will be returned for editing.
- Email ads in text format per the specifications to Alicia Osgood.
Fee structure & invoicing:
- ANA Member Nonprofit Organization — Complimentary (3 positions per issue)
- ANA NF Corporate Partner — $200 — 3 positions per issue
- Non-member — $350 — 2 positions per issue
An invoice will be sent electronically upon receipt of your posting, if applicable.