Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award
The Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award, presented annually at the Washington Nonprofit Conference, recognizes career accomplishments by an exceptional fundraising professional with a track record of service, leadership, innovation and integrity. The recipient of this award will exemplify the following:
- Served as a professional fundraising practitioner in either nonprofit organizations or service providers
- Career has been characterized by innovation and leadership within the direct marketing community
- Has an outstanding record of achievement within the direct marketing industry
- Served as a source of inspiration and encouragement to others by exemplifying the highest standards of excellence and integrity in his/her work
- Respected authority in direct marketing fundraising practice and issues
- Committed to the professional development of others through shared knowledge and mentorship
We are no longer accepting nominations for the 2014 Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award. Look for the recipient announcement in the new year & join us at the 2014 Washington Nonprofit Conference where we will present the award to the 2014 recipient.
Congratulations Lynn Edmonds, President of LW Robbins, 2013 recipient of the Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award!